- Mama Ranger and Papa Ranger -- they left a fuzzy pink bathrobe on a hook and organic bananas and almonds on the kitchen table. Ahhhh.
- Memorial Arena, where Slapshot was filmed. We love Paul Newman's fur jacket.
- Chicken wings and bottles of Yuengling.
- Johnstown Brewing Company
- A Catholic Church on every corner...one for the Croatians, the Slovakians, the Russians, the Poles, etc.
- The flood of 1889 happened just yesterday and folks are still pissed.
- Snow and snow balls.
- Walking the old neighborhood with the family dog.
- Making out in the TV room surrounded by the Ranger's high school football trophies.
- The dramatic "Handing Over" of the Ranger's hockey jersey. Folks, I think this is a proposal.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Things We Love In Steel Town
Posted by Second Edition at 2:27 PM